- S/O to our Partnerships Team, who hosted a session on navigating difficult conversations this morning for our commu… https://t.co/ZyRBoGoiF8CISofChicago1 day ago
- RT @KarenRoddie: Who knew difficult conversations could be so fun? Community partners discuss a flood of examples of how to have successful…CISofChicago1 day ago
- If, in the holiday rush, you missed our latest thought piece in the Daily Herald 📰 no prob! You can read it here:… https://t.co/yl1FAfyIOICISofChicago4 days ago
- Our CEO Jane (left) and Principal Elizabeth Meyers of Randolph E. S. (center) with our national Board Chairwoman El… https://t.co/nKIsdxqsrcCISofChicago6 days ago
- RT @RobinKoelsch: @CISofChicago hosts our first school "meet up" with schools on the westside! #allinforkids https://t.co/75ZG79sIvDCISofChicago6 days ago
When it comes to making sure children get exactly what they need to succeed in school and in life, we do whatever it takes.